GTBank online banking known as internet banking is a service that conveniently allows you to bank from the comfort of your home, at your place of work and shop online as well. With GTBank online banking, you can practically perform almost all the actions that would entail going to any bank branch from your own comfort zone.
The GTBank Online banking allows you to transfer funds/ payment to anyone locally or internationally (international transfers is only allowed for a domiciliary account holder), check your account balance in real time. There is also a chance for you to convert your foreign currency to local currency and print your statement from the GTBank Online banking. You can also request, confirm cheques, pay your bills and also book flight tickets.
How to Apply For GTBank Online Banking Service
1. Download GTBank Online banking and token request form, carefully fill and take to any GTBank branch. But if you don’t have internet access, walk into any of the GTBank branch and request for the Form.
2. You can also scan and mail the form to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are indisposed to walk into any of their branch.
3. Contact GTBank contact center to obtain your log-in details or wait at the bank for them to personally set it up for you.
4. After you must have received your log-in details, kindly visit https://
ibank.gtbank.com/ibank3/login.aspx and enter your Username and Password that was issued to you by Guaranty Trust Bank.
5. After your successful logged in, you will be redirected to your account to perform any action you would like. But if you are finding this stage difficult, you should mail your queries or request to Guaranty Trust Bank with the contact details below.
Guaranty Trust Bank Contact Details
Phone: 0700 GTCONNECT (0700482666328), 01-4480000, 08039003900 follow the voice prompt or you can also press 2 or 0 to speak to an Agent
How to Use GTBank Online Banking
After you must have successfully logged on to your account, the first thing you should do is get the activation code for your card as this will enable more levels of security especially if you are interested in
engaging in online shopping.