Zenith Bank is one of the prominent banks in the country and one of the commercial banks licensed for operation by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
Established in May 1990, Zenith Bank commenced banking operations in July of the same year. On 17 June 2004, following a successful IPO, Zenith bank became a public limited company.
Zenith Bank Nigeria Customer Care Contacts
Currently, Zenith Bank Plc has more than 500 branches and business offices in all states of the federation including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) in Abuja. The bank’s headquarters is located at the Zenith Heights Building at 87 Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Zenith Bank also has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Ghana, Sierra Leone, and The Gambia as well as representative offices in South Africa and China.
If you’re looking to make enquiries, you can reach out to the customer service email at email@example.com or the telephone contact lines via 234-1-2787000, 2927000, 4647000 and 0700ZENITHBANK
You can also visit the bank’s website to find answers to some frequently asked questions such as
- How can I open a personal account?
- How can I open a corporate account?
- How can I open a salary account?
- How can I check my balance?
- How can I get a refund for an unsuccessful pos transaction?
- How can I get a refund for an unsuccessful atm withdrawal?
- How do I request a new cheque book?
- How do I reactivate a dormant account?
- How can I enroll my card for mastercard securecode or verified by visa for online card payments?
- How can I apply for an internet banking token?
- How can I block and replace my card?
- What is the daily limit on my card?
- How can I apply for internet banking?
- How do I reset the pins for my card, internet banking, and hardware token?
If you have attempted a card transaction on any of the bank’s e-Channels (POS, ATM, QUICKTELLER, etc) and your account has been debited but you have not received value for the transaction, kindly search for and lodge the transaction to effect a reversal of your fund or click here to download and fill this pdf file then submit it to the nearest branch.
Some of the frequently asked questions regarding ATM use that you can also find on the Zenith bank’s website include:
- How to deactivate your debit card
- How to activate your debit card
- The benefits of the atm
- Checking your balance
- Making a withdrawal
- Changing your pin number
You can also walk into any of the bank’s branches during their operating hours between 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m, Monday through Friday. However, you can access your account electronically via Internet Banking and Mobile Banking any time of the day and any day of the week. Also, the ATMs provide round-the-clock access to cash. This means the bank can still provide services even when its branches are closed.